Kim Douglas Sherman
Kim Douglas Sherman started his legal career as a state prosecutor and he continues his prosecutorial-style for his clients matters to completion through settlement or litigation. He is rated “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell. The highest rating for ethics and ability.
- Florida Basic Estate Planning Tips, Wills, Powers of Attorney
- What is Collaborative Law?
- Collaborative Law Solves Dispute Over Adult Child.
- Same Sex Marriages Require Protection of Homestead Rights
- What is a Valid Will in Florida?
- If you are Buying Real Estate with Someone Other than your Spouse, Have a Written Partnership Agreement.
- Attorney Sherman Teaches Civics Class.
- Beware of the ‘Standard’ Contract!
- A Power of Attorney cannot be used after the person has died.
- In Divorces, Look out for the Moving Target.
- It is Important to Understand and Use Evidence.
- In Divorces, Look at the Big Picture.
- Where is the Will?
- What Ever Happened to the Hand-shake Agreement?
- Accidents Happen to People Like You!
- Help Yourself by Taking a Broad Family View
- New Family Law Concept Reduces Fear of Lawyers
- Some Simple Estate Planning Tips
- Evidence, Understanding Its Importance to You
- Protecting Yourself From Identity Theft And Fraud
- Neighborly Nuisances–Part One, the Plants
- Neighborly Nuisances–Part Two, the Noises
- Neighborly Nuisances–Part Three, Annoying Uses
- How To Hire A Lawyer
- Walking the Dog or Just Walking, Jogging, or Running in Lighthouse Point
800 E Cypress Creek Rd #204, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334, USA
TOLL FREE – (877) 806-9500
Fax : (954) 489-9531